Wednesday! talk about those facts:You Will Need Time For That

"Seriously,you need it"

I take my time to finish my video and upload it to the YouTube and last 2 day I forgot to update BCPY
day 1 - just finish saving/render as video taking a lot of time to think which the best format
day 2 - start to upload to YouTube and I forgot to update BCPY lol

anyway,today title,yup "You will need time for that" what do I mean?
people spend almost a week/month/year or etc to figure it out how it done

like for example:

open an apple,with 'bear' hand!
when I was small,I keep thinking how I going to cut an apple without using a knife due I still small
and now,I'm a teenage and I just figure it out..and the time now I show you how to open an apple with your 'bear' hand,1st you need to use your palm and try to break them in half... (this post end here,because billy just break his iPhone)

LOL let go to another one!


never mind after my iPhone break in half,I still got Rubik's cube to play..and seriously,
I use maybe a month half,to figure it out just for a side..for example: red LOL
Rubik's cube actually is a good puzzle game,something like "HA! I can do it,you can't!"
and I cried myself as a little baby at the corner...for can't solved Rubik's cube


Lastly,after you done halve the apple,solve the Rubik's cube and is time to check what time it is
you pull out the pocket watch from the little pocket and tell me "Billy,now the time is 10:30 PM..I should go now see you around!" -You,telling me the time while I was sad about breaked my iPhone in half and can't solved Rubik's cube..at the corner

yes,maybe some people think like me,the little pocket in your pocket sometime are making you angry,I thought I put my iPhone in the larger one,when I need it,I check the larger one I can feel my iPhone was here around but when I see..it hiding at the smaller pocket

and time your time to do anything,slow and steady will always win the race :D

Banner image's pocket watch source:[Steampunk Pocketwatch by *ColletteJEllis]