Wednesday! talk about those facts:Young and rich!

"Stay Young and Rich!!"

do you ever wanted to stay young? or become a rich people?
if your answer is yes!,I'll let you choose ONE special ability!

1.Still young
2.Become rich
3.Just stay what I am!

still can't choose your answer? never mind let go to today's facts


1.Still young = still young like a jellyfish or a lobster!

I love science,but I don't know about jellyfish and lobster are immortal...until now
and this is why I keep wonder why jellyfish and lobster are best friend LOL
can't imagine how jellyfish and lobster hug/handshake


2.Become rich = use all your creative/talent/etc idea to make your rich!

When I having my first iPhone 3Gs,I'm trying to search some game like [Monopoly(Wikipedia)] or sometime I refer it as ['Rich Uncle' Pennybags(Wikipedia)] so,I type 'Rich Uncle' first on AppStore,iPhone
result: the image above
for me Malaysian cost me RM 3308.46 = around 2 of PS3 or 3 of Xbox 360
actually,wanna buy and see what inside xD

"Here you can see what inside the app"- Billy

[Image Source:WTF fun fact #1096]

and lastly,you become rich or become young..you have a chance to go on this cruise ship,The World
[MS The World(Wikipedia)] Travels around the globe,every night you can see the Moon keep following where you go,how awesome~ I wanna take a look inside the ship ^ ^

now,what your answer?

1.Still young
2.Become rich

3.Just stay what I am!

for me (Billy) I will choose:

1.Still young
2.Become rich


3.Just stay what I am!

"Always be yourself" -Billy
be proud what you get