Wednesday! talk about those facts:Hanging Out With Friends!

"Remember the time you hanging out with your best friend?"

Sweet old memories,I remember the time hanging out with my friends to movie,shopping,etc etc
but I plan something new to my friends LOL,here you can also my idea! :D


awwh,everyone like cats~
the idea for this is,while you waiting your friends..you can drink coffee and watching those cat roaming around the cafe

but when your friends reached/done drinking coffee..where should you go?
you and your friend should go to this 'kinda' Shopping Store


some people are lazy,like me? maybe
so,what this idea to hanging out? 
for example: go to video game store,touch the screen that you the game you wanted to buy
show your friend the future's shopping center!!

but,who will make something like this to a video game store? lol
never mind,so..you all on the way back to home..suddenly,a nice,handsome guy or a sweet,pretty little princess invite you to a party even you or him/her didn't even know/met you before


and the day have completed by having such a nice party..thank to the nice,handsome guy or a sweet,pretty little princess invite you into his/her party event

I (Billy) got invited by someone I haven't met before..to his wedding party and told me
"please help yourself for a while,sir"
LOL I guess he wanted to say that please help him finish up the buffet as much as I can

Hanging out with friend sure is the happiest day that you ever have like it before ^ ^