How:Do Multiple Thing At A Time!

"now your iPad is dead!! by doing a lot of thing you wanted"

*Require Jailbreak*

do you think the your new iPad just bought yesterday,do a lot of thing like,

"taking down the note,oh my! time to watch YouTube..wait I wanna play game!!" -Someone

in the end,you did't finished up your work that day..so you went to bed and you dream something like:

 [Image Source:Quasar]

and then you wake up,search for BCPY(BillyChan Pwned You) for help then you saw this review
you got a 'pretty smile' right now

yes,you can do more than 1 thing with your iPad now with [Quasar],required jailbreak!

1.go to Cydia (on your iPad)
2.search Quasar
3.Purchase it with US$9.99

now you can do many stuff like

"I can watch YouTube video chatting with my friend on Facebook!" - Someone

I seriously like this tweak,cause I can make Twitter's update while Facebook's page update