Wednesday! talk about those facts:You gonna need camera for that!

"Today's title: 'You gonna need camera for that!'"

Everytime you go out for a trip or something,you may found out something new to share out
but,here I wanna share out my target! hope I can see those in real life ^ ^ that my target


yes,this is it!! I like art,such as design or drawing etc..but here the 1st 3D printing pen that you or me
can randomly draw anything we like in the air..I going to draw myself XD



after you finish drawing something in the midair,you might become hungry or thirsty
"Would you like a cup of tea or a piece of cookie sir?" - Waitress
and at the same time,you do some math for counting for how much you going to pay later
"I would like a tea in a cookie cup,two..one for myself and one for 'You'(Viewer,not waitress lol)" - Billy


and lastly,you wanna take picture with me at the cafe for the cookie tea cup and for the midair drawing pen
you pull out this revolver camera,and you put me in a shocking moment and I was stunned LOL
how cool was this camera is? DSLR or digital camera or even smart camera..all look the same shape but this one look like a gun which shoot invisible bullet and later you can see yourself in a film