Happy 100th Birthday~Leonidas da Silva

"Nick,I was on the football team.Coach did just fine" - Coach from L4D2

Everyone might call the ball as soccer ball or football
I don't know LOL

by the way,when the time I was on primary school I very like football
cause I can shoot the ball to the tiny little goal very well <-- this mean I was kinda bad player LOL

but today,we visit Google and saw today's doodle showing us that today is Leonidas da Silva's 100th Birthday!

"Leônidas da Silva (Portuguese pronunciation: [leˈõnidɐz dɐ ˈsiwvɐ]; 6 September 1913, Rio de Janeiro – 24 January 2004, Cotia) was an association footballer and commentator. He is regarded as one of the most important players of the first half of the 20th century. Da Silva played for Brazil in two World Cups, and was the top scorer of the 1938 World Cup.

He was known as the "Black Diamond" and the "Rubber Man" due to his elasticity" -[Wikipedia(Leonidas da Silva)]

I like today's Google Doodle cause it look like stop motion

anyway,Happy 100th Birthday to Leonidas da Silva