Gaming On:Organ Trail Director's cut and Brain Challage

"Brain...Brains!!!!"

if you're not,go ahead and read it ^ ^

so,I think is my mistake making the banner? by not arranging them in order...never mind
let start with Brain Challenge first

 Brain Challenge      iTunes:[Brain Challenge] $4.99                                                                        Window Phone:[Brain Challenge] $4.99


Billy's Rating: 3/10





yes,this supposed to be like 'To be continued' on the post I give above before start Gaming On!'s post...
imagine that you that you're not quite smart,you went to a VIP only for you school and you find out,this hot doctor/teacher (yup,imagine it!! even she is a doctor) going to improve your Smartness to 100%
later on,you can show off your friend how smart are you now!

LOL,for me (Billy) this game is quite good for me for killing the time,plus we can learn something that we haven't learn at school..low rating cause sometime making me feel stressed? as the time keep ticking while I thinking which is the true answer :( sorry gameloft~

oh yea,by the way..doctor's name is Dr. Hurley,as seen on her name tag
(Billy know this cause,actually banner from the post given link above and today's Gaming on's post got only her as render at background..but,can't find any one of the render so,replace with whole Brain Challenge's wallpaper)

Now,you getting real smarter and smarter
but while looking outside of the window of VIP only for you school
it became,the day you don't wanna go outside!! for short we call it as zombie apocalypse

Organ Trail
Director's Cut
"Get out of my car!! I can shoot you with my rifle!!"

Google Play(Android user):[Organ Trail Director's Cut] $2.99
Steam(PC and Mac):[Organ Trail Director's Cut] $4.99
Billy's Rating: 8/10

let get ready my gentlemen!! cause tonight,we killed all the zombies!!!
seriously,this game once purchase on my iPhone..until today it still here!!
not going to complain like "brought expensive game,can't delete" or something like that
This is the best killing zombie game ever I found!!

but graphic look like 8-bit,still the winning game* on my iPhone
at first you don't have any idea what you doing,here I explained some

to shoot,pull back (act it like a slingshot) it will appear a line in front of your character
and released to open fire that easy!

low on food? shoot those people who getting annoying on the same trip with your car

why I (Billy) like this game?
I like the Team/Seller/Producer's name 

how nice!! and I like hats too :33
plus the game sometime can do funny stuff such as trade bullet for food
in game food can found everywhere LOL

*winning game = might getting the list of top 5 game 2014