How:To Play Minecraft Pocket Edition Multiplayer With Bluetooth

"A good tutorial for below ios 6,might work for android user too"

before that,why I say for below ios 6? cause on ios 6 we got
a easy way for ios 6

here my post begin,what about user below ios 6,like my iPad 1st generation?
I got the idea from [this website] thank Micropie!
and take note,you and your friends need the same app/game
I'll make more easier..cause base on Micropie's tutorial,the app he use:

"Screenshot by me,From Micropie's tutorial"

Apps check:
Call of Duty: Zombies [iTunes]
ios require:3.0 and above
Size:52.8 MB
Price:$4.99

Lightbike 2 [iTunes]
ios require:4.3 and above
Size:40.8 MB
Price:Free!

now I give some app to use,I not like saying about Micropie's apps is not good or something like that
I'm trying to give you an option to save some place,or you can use Micropie's app for game,still worth it :D

Anyway,here my choice of the app for you

Bluetooth Communicator 2 - All in One Share [iTunes]
ios require:5.0 and above
Size:12.3 MB
Price:$2.99

Bluetooth Tank Wars [iTunes]
ios require:3.0 and above
Size:2.1 MB
Price:Free!

For easy to explain:
Mircopie's side,you can get another game to enjoy ^ ^
Billy's side,you get nothing but a bluetooth file transfer app LOL

Both of my given app,I have tried on my iPhone and iPad with Wi-Fi off

Bluetooth Tank Wars,easy as 1-2-3-4-5-6
1.start the app,Bluetooth Tank Wars
2.tap to to start,and it will search for another devices with the same game Bluetooth Tank Wars
3.connect to each other devices,press 'Home' button and start minecraft pocket edition
4.You/your friend make a 'world' and start,after that you/your friend joining the game like normal
5.100% work and you will be surprised like "OMG!"
6.enjoy Minecraft Pocket Edition with your friend ^ ^ 

Bluetooth Communicator 2 - All in One Share
kinda same as above but

the only feature you can use is the 'Whiteboard' which I circles it
and that it,you start from step 3 from the tutorial above

"3.connect to each other devices,press 'Home' button and start minecraft pocket edition
4.You/your friend make a 'world' and start,after that you/your friend joining the game like normal
5.100% work and you will be surprised like "OMG!"
6.enjoy Minecraft Pocket Edition with your friend ^ ^ "

lastly,once again thank to Micropie's idea and I hope my tutorial and Mircopie's tutorial might help you ^ ^