Happy 15th Birthday~Google

"Welcome to Google's 15 Birthday party!!"

So proud when I see today's Google Doodle
it's Google's 15th birthday party!!
go ahead press the cake's play button..but before we eat the cake,we should...

"What?,Google invite us to play pinata with them"

Play Pinata~
oh yea,if you on iPhone,iPad,or etc (tablets)
you can play on them too ^ ^ 

"Taken from my iPad,iPhone screen too small for me LOL"


10 hit per game,see how much candy you got?

"I got 15!!"

as Google's today 15th birthday..so,my screenshot hit punctually on 15 :D
and lastly,I don't wanna be spoiler,you should see the highscore's image
depend on how much candy you got

I seriously love Google ^ ^
without Google I can't make BillyChan Pwned You (Blogger)

Thank you Google!! and Happy 15th Birthday :D