Wednesday! Talk About Those Facts:Best Hotel Services

"act this post as 10-star hotel lol"

welcome back,to our Wednesday talk about those facts! post
do you ever find your dream hotel? like you tour at other country and hope you can stay the best hotel in the country

yes,you can!! but what about hotel's services?
let talk about them now,shall we?


I love where hotel with the pool (does't matter if it was small or big,but it MUST be pool) in the lobby..seriously in the lobby,I forget where I saw before lol very small

base on the image above I was like: "YES!! I going to dive inside right now!!"
but it does't work,cause it just a image LOL
how awesome it is!


instead go swimming in the big swimming pool inside the lobby or outside,why not just relaxing inside the hotel room and watch some program on the smart TV or surf the internet...wait,there a concierge or some staff in there was calling you to come here for a while..later on,you'll like "OMG!! is this real????"
spending your time with the gold iPad..and you trying to visit BillyChan Pwned You to tell me this

"Billy!! look,gold iPad!! you jealous?" - Someone,one day will come
"yea,I'm jealous that I can't take gold iPad from the hot concierge or something LOL" -Billy


once you just enjoyed everything there,one more thing left to do,drink tea with this tea cup
even I don't have mustache,this cup make you look 'polite' when you was drinking..not like the other cup which make you drink your tea/coffee with a slurp