50th Anniversary of Doctor Who

"knock knock,who there? who? Doctor Who"

Today early in the morning,just having breakfast suddenly my sister pop out from nowhere and asked me
"what is this? there a lot of like detective man walking on top of Google?" -Billy's Sister

  "From my iPhone,it not like on desktop/laptop 
due it don't have mini game on smartphone..so they will walking
instead of 'hopping' on Google"

I told her,go ahead tap on Google..she did and she told me
"Doctor Who?"
then I make this post here LOL
I'm pretty upset when my sister say they were walking on Google,but on my desktop they were hopping
by the way,on desktop version you can play mini game :D

save the Google!! lol
"Final level,time taken:50 because today 50th anniversary of Doctor Who"

I play the mini game for like 10 min but I can't finish the game cause it too hard for me
after I quit the game,cause I going to use my iPhone to beat the level and I just saw they walking on the Google

another version of Google logo is:
"when you search something"

I don't know much about Doctor Who,cause every time wanted to watch it..I always miss it
or sometime I busy can't catch up..So I must watch at YouTube lol

"Doctor Who is a British science-fiction television programme produced by the BBC. The programme depicts the adventures of a Time Lord—a time-travelling humanoid alien known as the Doctor. He explores the universe in his [TARDIS(Wikipedia)] (acronym: Time and Relative Dimension in Space), a sentient time-travelling space ship. Its exterior appears as a blue British police box, which was a common sight in Britain in 1963 when the series first aired. Along with a succession of companions, the Doctor faces a variety of foes while working to save civilisations, help ordinary people, and right wrongs." -[Doctor Who(Wikipedia)]

but I know TARDIS without look at wikipedia lol it a teleport machine which look like a phone booth