We Are Almost There!! For The BillyChan Pwned You Version Triple I

Hello again,to all my reader xD

sorry for this few day I can't update BCPY for a moment,because 

- I went out
- fixing a bit for BillyChan Pwned You Version Triple I
- make a 'book' of winterboard tutorial part 2
- trying out iPhone recording (billy's gameplay)
- start making gaming on's top 5 for 2014

and PLUS!!

Gaming On's little brother = Gaming Time with (Little)Billy Chan
will be on YouTube later (I guess) LOL serious,one day it will on YouTube

if with Little BillyChan,it just describing 'how do Billy feel',when I play the game in animation
but if BillyChan,is me..real life me and sometime with some Infinity member in my new channel

we might playing creepy,scary,horror game LOL and also do other stuff like:

- have a LAN-party (FPS,racing,etc)
- complete a challenge which make by you (yes,you :D )
- going online with you (yes,you too :D )
- and more will update,and will you on Twitter and here Blogger ^ ^

once again,thank you for all your support for BillyChan Pwned You from first version (unnamed) until today's BillyChan Pwned You Version Triple I 

You all are my best friend I'll meet in one day ^ ^

and sorry too for few day not updating :(