Happy Children's Day!!

"I missed children's day :("

Children day is the best day ever,back in my day
but now I'm old :( LOL

When I was small,my primary/elementary school become some kind of fun fair/carnival

why?
cause it got:
1.paint ball target shooting,winner got prize!!

2.bouncing palace,winner got nothing but keep jumping!!

3.helicopter ride!!,winner keep the helicopter!! 
(I'm serious,teacher hire a helicopter pilot to fly the helicopter..those primary school pupils crying at the back due some have [Acrophobia(Wikipedia)] fear of heights)

4.clown,no one wanted to watch cause it very boring and scaryyyy
(due to some have [Coulrophobia(Wikipedia)] fear of clown)

5.haunted house!,everyone is a winner! cause all pupils beat all 'ghost',don't care he/she is teacher or their's best friend

now,I'm a teenage boy.. some event like children's day on Secondary School/High School
thing we now only have:

1.dance off!,nobody is a winner cause it endless until teacher complain about it/force them to end it/they (student) bored of it

2.staring each other,talk to each other

how bored :( but seriously I missed children's day,have a great time that day

Here the [link] to see children's day around the world at Wikipedia