Gaming On:Arcade World and PATAPON Siege Of WOW!

"Went to Arcade to find PATAPON to play :P"

What this week new game on Billy's iPhone or iPad?
this 2 game :D

let's start with Arcade World first:


Arcade World:
iOS 4.3 and above
Size:8.7 MB

Android version 2.2  and above
Size:9.8M

Billy's Rating:2/10


This game look similar to Mega Mall Story
(Here my old review about [Mega Mall Story (BCPY)])
but,this all the customer in game all look chubby,the best part is..they'll continue playing his/her game
while it was closing time 

Left :Arcade World

Right :Mega Mall Story
iOS 3.1 and above
size:11.3 MB

New!:
$4.05 size:4.0M
Android version 1.6 and above

If you play arcade world,you'll understand Mega Mall Story and follow the same thing you play Mega Mall Story you know how to play Arcade World..I give it a low rating score cause game's tutorial not clear enough,new player might don't have any idea what going to do next and it not explaining what 'this and that' do..but it still a nice game :D

what next? ohh ya!! PATAPON!! yay!!

PATAPON Siege Of WOW!:
iOS 4.3 and above
Size:62.4 MB

Both normal and HD is FREE!!
Android version 2.2 and above
Size:both 42M

Billy's Rating: 4/10

Seriously,when I got my PSP two year ago,Patapon is one of my favorite Rhythm game of all time until my PSP broken and I got my 1st iPhone 3GS,I searched at AppStore and none of the result showing Patapon..yup lost my hope that day

until today!! I try to 're-search' by type the same thing,result is PATAPON Siege Of WOW! yes!!!
the gameplay still the same like:
PATA PATA PATA PON (Marching forward) on device: tap left side 3 time and right once
PON PON PATA PON (Attack) on device: tap right side twice,left side once and back to right side once
For more information or understanding the gameplay visit this link --> [Patapon(Wikipedia)]




but,I very disappointed about on device's Patapon..and this is the first time I give my favorite game a low rating score..I might it was a bug on a stage which I keep stuck at there,and sometime it lag on my iPhone
the worst part..I just notice it not by Sony LOL