Happy 129th Birthday~ Hermann Rorschach

"once open today's Google Doodle,it generate a snake?"

seriously,I love today's Google's Doodle,it about Hermann Rorschach's 129th Birthday
but sadly,I can't see the 'Google' word :(

"Hermann Rorschach (German: [ˌhɛʁman ˈʁoːʁʃax] or [ˈʁoːɐ̯ʃax]; 8 November 1884 – 1 April 1922) was a Swiss Freudian psychiatrist and psychoanalyst, best known for developing a projective test known as the Rorschach inkblot test. This test was reportedly designed to reflect unconscious parts of the personality that "project" onto the stimuli. In the test, individuals are shown 10 inkblots – one at a time – and asked to report what objects or figures they see in each of them" -[Hermann Rorschach(Wikipedia)]

"he so handsome!!" -Billy :D

(Image from Wikipedia,link given above)





anyway,there a option to share what you see at the Google Doodle..I haven't try,so I will try with you all!
I can't count how much ink blob it generate,cause it random

here I start sharing with you,what I(Billy) see:

Two Gnomes or Steve Aoki?
my 1st random result,came out this one
firstly,I saw two gnomes who like greeting each other

but,when I like look away,I saw like steve aoki staring at me tiredly 

Image Source:

Note:the paper craft gnomes,I edit with photoshop so it got 2 gnomes there xD

Question 1:What do you saw at the Google Doodle?

________________________________________________________________________________
Is Zelda!!..no wait,I think is Ganondorf!
this is the next page of two gnomes (might other result you'll get)

seriously,I saw like Zelda or Ganondorf staring at you

Zelda's pointed ear,wearing some big cape or something or Ganondorf's pointed ear too with his gigantic body size

I should make a gameplay between Zelda and Ganondorf on super smash bros brawl see who will win!!

Question 2:Who will win this epic battle?
winner got prize!


Image Source: [Zelda] [Ganondorf] [Final Destination]
________________________________________________________________________________
Hydralisk vs thel 'vadam/Arbiter
Similar like above Zelda and Ganondorf..but this time is sci-fi version lol

Hydralisk from Starcraft and thel 'vadam (or we just call it Arbiter) from Halo series

I should make like crossover game between halo and starcraft = new races! on starcraft (3) by Billy and [Blizzard] Team

I love the both game!! 


Question 3:If really there was crossover game like I talked about,who is the best races then? between
Terra vs Spartan
Zerg vs Convenant

image source:
_________________________________________________________________________________
A cat and a butterfly
this one is very special,cause there's one image which can connect to this image


here this image:
are they look the same? but the cat is not looking at the butterfly at the Google's Doodle

did Google went for a research? xD

and,this is the best wallpaper I can make on my desktop look like painting too 

Question 4:what you can see other thing beside that the same thing I(Billy) see?


image source: [Cat watching butterfly]
_________________________________________________________________________________
"Now look at me…" -[Yuriko Omega's Quote]

seriously,I can't see other thing I just saw [Yuriko Omega] she using her special ability..Psychokinetic burst

I miss red alert 3 uprising,I guess should re-install at this desktop
but new command & conquer 4 is out :(

which one I wan???

Question 5:should we make a server to play? for command and conquer series game

Image source: [Yuriko Omega]
________________________________________________________________________________
How Dinosaur Extinct

well,this explain everything
they both stepping on the ball happily
_________________________________________________________________________________
Brainsss..
do you ever watch/play the game Warz?
now it appear at Google!! just the logo
you might saw Dr.House's beard with Warz's 'eye'

but I just saw like some kind Warz's 1st concept logo
the ink blob remind me play Warz...

no! warz is too hard for me every step I go I been kill by somebody or my friend instead of zombie

but it still best zombie apocalypse best ever!

Question 6:Do you want to play Warz with me?

Image Source: [Warz Logo]
_________________________________________________________________________________
Google's recommend hairstyle for women
I was surprised when I saw this "why???" I think myself cause I saw like Google is recommending which hairstyle you should cut/make..for women

"You should get a chinese historical hairstyle! which make you look pretty and royal"

I got this ink blob when I accidentally close the tab and I open Google again it generate this

I should go cut/make this hairstyle right now as Google recommend us this hairstyle

it sure look pretty

Image source:[Chinese Historical Hairstyle]
_________________________________________________________________________________
A black pepper grinder???
this is the last one for me,cause the next ink blob of this I got back to gnomes,the next page of the gnomes I got the dinosaur ,and the next page of dinosaur I got back to the gnomes again

so,I choose this as the last ink blob I share with you all..
this one,I seriously only saw.. a black pepper grinder
which might a new design of it

lol am I hungry that time?

this make me feel hungry and I feel want go find some food

anyway,I actually forget what black pepper grinder is the image I was looking for

I mean like when I search for the image I just type black pepper
I forget is machine or grinder LOL

at last,I just remember it really call grinder

image source:[Black pepper grinder]






            (Pizza place here,on the plate)
_________________________________________________________________________________
see those question with number? xD
you can answer me at my [Twitter] how many as you can

example: Answer 1:(your answer here)

and forgive me if anything goes wrong or my joke going to far :(

that all of today's post and don't forget the most important line in this post

Happy 129th Birthday to Hermann Rorschach!