Gaming On:Top 5 (Season 2)

"Billy's ugly banner LOL"

Another special post :D
This got use my almost whole week to making up an idea,I mean actually the banner is gif image but
got alot of thing to put in,never mind later you will know what I mean

anyway,my last 2 year? 's post
about top 5 game too
but this is season 2 version

so,we got top 5 'still good' game and 5 Billy's selected game
here we go with the 'still good' top 5 first
(all link go to the iTunes/Google Play page,you can see more detail in there ^ ^)

Top 5 still good game
Number 5

Epic Pirates Story
[iTunes] $1.99
[Google Play] $0.84
"We are the pirates!"
Billy's Rating: 2/10



Actually,I like game which contain Pirates,cause my first MMORPG game was Tales of Pirates LOL
anyway,this game kinda similar to MegaMall Story [Here the link to my post about MegaMall Story]
but something make me feel playing this game so much,cause their(pirates) do their work just for week and back to sleep

Number 4

ZDAY Survival Simulator
[iTunes] $1.99
[Google Play] $1.99
"braaaiiinn"
Billy's Rating: 4/10





bring your phone to everywhere you go,try to find zombie and save some people who need your help
save somewhere as your save house and yes this use 'location' system
I bring my phone to my school and I found out my school fuul of zombie LOL
my friend ask me:"what do you find in phone just now?"
me:"zombie,zombie in our school!"
something might kinda confused me in this game,I can't find food/water supply in there :(

Number 3

Payback²
[iTunes] $59.99
"watch out!! there a tank!!"
Billy's Rating 4.5/10





you like game like GTA? plus with gang warfare or plus with a riot in the game?
this is your choice :D serious,I like this game,you can play cheating in the race mode but planning some sentry at the finish line while some people begin shot by your sentry,or a funny thing in the race..just use foot and race
the game is perfect but the camera keep spinning around and make me blur

Number 2

Blades of Fury
[iTunes] $4.99
"I'm Immortal"-Faust
Billy's Rating 5/10







Big fans of soul calibur and gameloft should get this,I put this game in 'still good' list because this game is too easy for me LOL I would like to say sorry about this xD
trust me,this game is awesome but when you choose as Skorn (it look like dragon) just use 'Grab' attack twice and you win by 'Ring Out' your opponent

Number 1

Rogue Racing
[iTunes] Free
"I don't like a scratch on my car"
Billy's Rating 2.5/10







the day after Gun Bros's post on BCPY is also a most view post,and Rogue Racing also might joining BCPY on 2011,but fail due some reason,the game look cool and it the only modification your car game I ever found earlier..after you play Need for Speed Most Wanted 2012 or Real Racing 2/3 you feel this game control kinda like not good anymore..Low rating cause my car now look like a bat mobile LOL

that all for 'Still good' list but now the moment you have waiting for!!

Top 5 Billy's Selected Game

Number 5

Airport Scanner
[iTunes] $1.99
"let check your guitar!"
Billy's Rating: 5/10

I thought this game was like airport scanner simulator but it very is lol
learn about what you can't bring over to airport or a flight trip
the best part of this game is,when you mistake tap on someone good's bag the security guard will check their then threw him/her along his/her bag LOL 

Number 4

Minecraft Pocket Edition
[iTunes] $6.99
[Google Play] $4.98
"I'm digging a hole"
Billy's Rating: 8/10

Almost a week we talking about Minecraft PE,I teach you how to install skin plus how to install the mod
and also we haven't getting tired of this game!! the only feature I waiting for is bluetooth multiplayer xD
if have chance to fan meeting again,we can play :D yay!!

Number 3

Ravensword:Shadowlands
[iTunes] $6.99
[Google Play] $6.99
Billy's Rating: 4.5/10

What you going to do,if the day you can't play skyrim? the only choice is take your smartphone and buy this game,I give low rate cause I confused the map LOL I can't even understand same as Skyrim
I haven't finish the whole game but I kinda wonder..can I shout 'Fus Ro Dah' in there? xD

Number 2

Real Racing 3
[iTunes] Free
[Google Play] Free
Billy's Rating: 7.5/10

No more rule like Real Racing 2,if you upgrade your car to highest performance and still you can enter the event,but the bad thing is,if you was the first time playing this game..please drive carefully,if not you will need some money to repair your car and my friend told me to help him to repair his car lol connect to Facebook and race against time with your friend

Number 1

DJMAX Ray
[iTunes] Free
[Google Play] Free
Billy's Rating: 10/10

And still my finger become red cause this game,improve my speed to 4.5
before I play DJMAX Ray,I know DJMAX's other game since I got my PSP and just remember DJMAX Technika at the arcade store nearby lol,seriously,this game's in app purchase worth everything like buy a pack of song then it free(unlock) you another song ^ ^

that all for this year Top 5 Season 2 :D hope you all are waiting for Top 5 season 3 :D
dont worry tomorrow will also get 'Gaming On' Post