How:Make Video Ringtone?

"Make YouTube Video to ringtone"

when I still with my iPhone 3GS..I make my whole iPhone into 'a very smart phone' LOL
but the problem is..I can't set YouTube video/Gif as my ringtone or wallpaper?
I mean like,when someone call you the gif picture/YouTube video will moving while waiting you to answer
the phone

anyway,in my new iPhone..I quickly update it to iOS 5.1.1 and go make this stuff in my iPhone and yes
it worked :D

(Some people say required JailBreak/Root your Phone)
(Android user,I'm sorry to say I don't know much about it,but there a bit of tutorial)

Without JailBreak/Root
[Vuziq iTunes] Free

With JailBreak/Root (Once again,I'm sorry I dont know much about Android)
iPhone go to cydia,and search for Vuziq
Install it and respring your device and it ready to go

Once finished download it,open it and it will (might) ask for Register
I think we can skip that?
You will see down below got few tab
go to 'Download' and search the video you wanted to become your ringtone

"for example,I want BCPY 2013 as my ringtone"

Select your video,and choose one of the (Low,Medium,HD) and press 'Download'

now,you will notice there a white and green round thing at top right.when it 100% with green cover up it it mean finished download
"Downloading BCPY 2013 in HD"

Where do you find your video that you just download? tap the 'Videos' and you will find the video
what you going to do afterward? slide/tap the 'off' to 'on'
"BCPY 2013!! *slide off to on*"

later,it appear a screen like image below to edit/cut/crop/trim the video which it will show when someone call you
"I will trim this part as my video ringtone"

And later if someone call you and it will appear like this ^ ^
"who calling me?"

Some people might asking me,
"billy,which part you will take as your video ringtone base on 'Gentleman - PSY'?"

"I take this part of it" -BillyChan
thank to who make this Gif,if not I don't have any idea to show you all which part I take LOL

Hope you all enjoy your new video ringtone ^ ^