Gaming On:Alice Madness Return (Gaming On Season 2)


"hold on,girl don't like game like this"

As gaming on season 2,we make this post fair enough lol

"Billy's Alice Madness Return Gameplay Screenshot"

yes,you can say this game quite old? "hey! it new for me!"-Billy
but I have no idea why I like to play those game like Devil May Cry,God of War,Lolipop chainsaw
when the year 2010 Alice Madness Return trailer or the news about going to release
I just saw the poster of it,I know the game is going to be like Devil May Cry
"Oh boy! it devil may cry girl edition!" -Billy

Price:
PC Download:$15.18
PC:$11.99
PS3:$22.15
Xbox 360:$19.96


Storybook?:

seriously,it a very good game and it surprised me a lot too
in devil may cry we use red orb for upgrade our weapon
but in alice we use teeth for upgrade our weapon,I was thinking "where the red orb?"
and what is special? the blade! >:D little blade call vorpal blade,I keep the mistake thought it long as Rebillion trying a long melee attack but fail LOL

anyway,talking about Alice in the Wonderland
some girl don't like game like above,killing with bored or anything like that
here the game which make me a good memories

the game which which keep me busy all the time when I was small before BillyChan Pwned You
but seriously,I was happy when I earn money in there LOL give it a try ^ ^

Billy's Rating:
Alice:Madness Return 10/10
"10 for devil may cry's like game lol" -Billy

Alice Greenfinger 10/10
"come and make me busy again :D oh wait,I still need to update BillyChan Pwned You" -Billy

xD a very big sorry about the 1st time Gaming On Season 2
I will improve the post next week ^ ^