A Special Message From Billy (Online Fan Meeting)

"you just slam? Billy the goat"

baa,I mean hi LOL
as you know sometime I go oversea might be fan meeting or touring and that day I can't update BCPY
and some people there are enjoy visiting me or something xD

so,if you saw me at outside,don't be shy,call me out and if you wan talk with me or take picture with me it ok :D

anyway,back to our 'base' topic
as we just now say about the fan meeting,some people wanted to find me on somewhere special
like at nearest 7-Eleven,or the shopping mall sometime you go the most lol
but,here it very very special

you all can meet me on online game :DD
like Minecraft,Call of duty,Skyrim  <-- not a online game
Maplestory and many that you can list out

Time I will online with you all: after I update BCPY
Game: Any game you like (better is online)

how do you wan to call me out and meet at your 'selected' online game?
just tweet me at [My Twitter]

^ ^ hope I can meet you all~ all around the world!