Gaming On:Plague Inc. and Smosh Super Head Esploder

"Just in case,that girl is billy's girl form? go watch YouTube xD"

do you wan to conquer the whole world...in game? LOL
or do you wan to 'share out' your new virus or somekind of bacteria or even zombie bacteria lol

here it is!

basically Plague Inc. is a strategy game and plus with simulator
what you going to do is,make a new virus or something like that
and try to spread to the whole world and stop the scientist/doctor who trying to stop you

but I spending a life time to study about bacteria or etc and I know how it spread but this game
mess you up your study LOL,it a good thing to know more about it

by the way,Plauge Inc also contain DLC which is can let you play as 'spread the zombie to the world'
or play with 3 cheats
you can unlock the DLC too xD

oh yea,this is season 2 :D
after my laptop and my old iPhone is dead,I have no idea what to do
usually watch Smosh,stare at Google,stare at my desktop and more
so,I went back and watch Smosh,I saw a lot of video by them
yup,I watch the latest video 1 by 1 until I saw this

[Smosh Super Head Esploder X] iTunes $1.99
if you get stress or something don't throw the nearest thing and throw out to the window
buy this game and take the photo of your homework and start shooting them :D

and for some bonus for today's Gaming on Season 2 here a video for you all ^ ^