Biggest Welcome Back with Weird Story

I was seriously like "OMG,am I..a lazy dude?"
but I just realized that I not LOL

by the way,back to the story
I know this is a big mistake I ever make,I drop the blog again due to fixing my laptop
and my iPhone..and everything goes fine now :D but not the laptop

how do my laptop dead?
just finished the next update for BillyChanPwnedYou and it night
and yes,it time for shut down and sleep but this what it happens:
window update 1%
I wait for like an hour or more,it still 1%
I have no idea so,I turn it off by holding the 'power' button (it work) then I let my finger off
so I can keep everything into the bag,it turn on by itself (like when we finish update the window)
and I wait and wait it goes "Fatal Error"
Billy:"yup,I can clearly tell it dead"

some people might asking me:
"hey,billy..if you laptop dead..why you not update BillyChanPwnedYou with your iPhone?"
I wanted too,but it dead too LOL
not the battery,is the screen I can't even slide anything the thing I can do is just stare at it

"BCPY's latest Wallpaper"
here it is,my latest wallpaper for you all ^ ^ and thank you again for supporting BillyChan Pwned You
see you all tomorrow's post!

"Love you all day and night" -Billy