Gaming On:Top 5!

Are you bored?
why not get your iPhone and play a game?

Rawr!!!

Let billy tell you those GAME is FUN TO PLAY!!!
well,since,I get back iPhone,I used to play game...so,until today,here is what I got

5.[The War of  Eustrath](HD version here)
Price:$2.99 HD's price:$4.99
well,it almost like final fantasy...but this is very hard!!!
so,my rate :2/5

4.[Junk Jack]
Price:$2.99
suitable for Minecraft's fans :D
but it don't have any creeper or skeleton inside..nether land
never go there before in Junk Jack  (maybe there was a place to there)

My rate:4/5

3.[The Sims Medieval]
Price:$0.99
Get your battle axe!! and charge!!!!
where that guy? I need money in there :(
haha,this game is great for me! there contain many cheats I can find :D
but,later I will post XDD
well,this game is better than [The Sims 3] $0.99

My rate:5/5
and,Billy is playing.... [The Sims FreePlay] FREE!

2.[Doom II RPG] -or- [Wolfenstein RPG]
Price:
Doom II:$0.99
Wolfenstein:$0.99
well,this game is similar to each other,cheat same :D
Cheat: touch left and right top
then double touch down left and right DONE!

My rate:both 5/5

1.[MapleStory Cave Crawlers]
Price:$0.99
don't get bored on this game...see how long you can find the boss?
is very easy to play :D

My rate:4/5 sometime mad >:( cant see find the weapon I wanted