What:New Stuff,More Post,New Update!

"picture upload later,due to updating BCPY"

Question: What are those new stuff?

Answer: the answer is,this is not F.A.Q post LOL

seriously,I really appreciate your support for BillyChan Pwned You :D
so,here the real thing the new stuff is I got myself an iPad

which mean I got
iPhone 3Gs (dead :( cause can't touch screen anymore)
iPhone 4 (currently using,instead of 4s cause I don't wan siri..eating me alot of space lol)
iPad 1st generation (I'm old :( why I still using old one?)

you MUST be proud whatever you got ^ ^
but,you might asking me,how did I got that iPad?

here the short story:
last sunday,we (me and my family + 1 of my friend) went to the mall,and that how my sister's new iPad Mini was born LOL and she gave me the old one (iPad 1st generation)

what does more post mean?
now,I got (new?) iPad ..so,I can post more tutorial for iPad and more
and don't forget wednesday's post about facts

and lastly,what the new update?
1.the latest update of BCPY is almost.. a month lol sorry about that and I might this month I can finish update whole thing,thing only left to do..design more picture and coded

2.when the time you come and visit BillyChan Pwned You,you find out the page music? is kinda noisy,loud and you don't like it,the only thing is pause..sad music player is sad..but here the good news,the music player now is yours! :D Request song you wanna listen while watching some post at my [Twitter] and how you going to know what your track number? look at the image slider ^ ^
but the sad news is,track number 1 or sometime 2 is served by me sorry~

here how the track list go:
1.(Reserve by Billy)
2.(Sometime reserve by Billy,but you can still request)
3.(song name) request by: (your name on twitter,if you don't wan to put..just let me know)
4.(song name) request by: (same as above number 3)
5.(song name) request by: (same as above number 3)
every month change~


and if you like song which now playing,please kindly buy it ^ ^
$0.99 for a song HD
$1 for an album

I buy for a song only XD