Billy's Lost Adventure!!!

"My quote say it all lol"

On 13.August.2013,
Maybe around 9 PM the day I'm lost at Chiang Mai



"Showing from A(Place I lost) to B(Where I staying in the Hotel) 
with Google Earth(Picture,just in case you don't wan the plug in) and
Google Map (Active you can view the whole map)"

Here how the lost story begin,
After we (the whole tour group) just finished our dinner,so we went the night market (the place shown as A in map),When we reached there,tour guide free us for 'free walking' for just an hour and gathered at MacDonald nearby 

So,after the long walked at the night market and my cousin or aunt complained that the trip for the whole
night market was too long (mean like we might not enough time to walking around the night market) and planned to just walk near the MacDonald so when the time is up we get there 1st

Yup,we did what she/he say cause wanna stop her/his complained that going too annoying later on
Later maybe around 8.30 PM(My iPhone still on Malaysia's time Thailand was 7.30 PM) when reached MacDonald and start shopping around there


And by the way,I saw this glasses and bought 2 pair of it one for me and one for my sister
and before that,I called my cousin to waited me up so,later on I won't get lost as the night market full of people walking around and he was like "sure,ok I will wait for you" and continued walked forward as I saw him walked while I paying the money for the glasses

and this is how I lost,so the time I kinda feel panic for my parent cause I know them worried about me
and I tried to searched for them up and down,at the MacDonald,at the end of the road of the night market,
or even the place that sell expensive stuff and no,they all not there

but thank goodness I got the hotel's Name Card,some money,and a new friend from Australia
I was still young teen and I know that I might get more problem after I hire a taxi back to my hotel
so,I continued to searched around for my parent and 'Rage-quit',just going to hire taxi and I saw my new friend who going somewhere (maybe back to hotel?) by Tuk-Tuks (Auto Rickshaw),I followed her Tuks-Tuks back to my hotel for more safety reason and try to call my parent tell that I'm already at hotel 

Later on,it keep failed and lastly I saw the tour guide with other uncle and aunt..yup,I asked for help

So,here the moral of the story
"Stay close with your family,friends..if you wanna go somewhere,please let them know first before you go"

if you were lost,please don't follow as what I did last time
just stay calm,stand still the place you lost instead of walking around making someone more challenging to search for you

And yeah,I can also feel that today's this post kinda messy LOL
I will try to fix the spelling or something not right later on

And thank again for my new friend!!! ^ ^