Wednesday's latest post:Talk about Those Facts

"welcome our's latest post"

yes,now every Wednesday me (billy) share what I find from [wtffunfact.com] wednesday = 3
3 fact we will talk about :D and this post might random of number.. like 1st fact maybe #500 the 2nd fact maybe # 350..you will see what I mean

so,may we begin our 1st fact?


Can't find your dream clothes? this can make our dream come true!!
it look like custom make T-shirt all needed to do is spray
seriously,it was awesome!


I like various type of storybook such as for kid,horror,action etc etc
but,when I saw this fact I was like "seriously?" and go make research at Wikipedia
this is what I found

"Screenshot taken by me at Wikipedia,sorry for tiny little word"

yup,at the same time,I was stunned...


In skyrim,you saw a dragon who coming down and shoots/breathe fire toward you,and you shout:
FUS RO DAH!! after the shout,the dragon now is dead LOL and you gain it's soul..The End
LOL seriously,when that time I went to Viet Nam,the last day I'm there and everyone talking about this dragon who shoots fire like the image above and I missed it :(

cause of missed it:
playing card with my friend,which actually waiting for our parent to watch it
(if you forget that I fly to Viet Nam,please take a look at my twitter :D)

this is BCPY's latest post and 1st post about facts,anything wrong or I just made a mistake please forgive me and let me know
at my [Twitter] or my [Facebook Page]