Gaming On:Top 5 Dancing Type Game

"Let me show you some move!"

Never dance before? or pro at rhythm game? or even you like the game like that?

but seriously,I like game like that for some reason LOL
by the way,here my top 5 dancing game :D

5.Super Dancer Online (SDO)
"this logo might get old,cause official logo is Season 3"
Link: http://xdo.cibmall.net/expreg/index.php

This online game like Dance Dance Revolution but,it online
"What online for?" - You
you can show off your fast 'typing skill' or your dance move on the dance pad
and make your character more awesome than me
for some reason,I kinda don't like this game due to the song's cut/edit
I wan full song :D LOL

4.Dance Dance Revolution series
"Down,Down,Right.. DDR!"

Yes,everyone like DDR series
I seriously like DDR cause all the song is full..no edit or something
my iPhone,PC,Wii,Xbox 360 etc got DDR series no matter where I go I still got DDR
but,if my gaming rating I will give 4/5 cause the character sometime he/her kinda annoying
like trying get your attention by looking at them and you miss one
  "私の勝ち!" (I won!) - Google Translate
3.Dance Central series
"I miss Glitch"

Actually,Dance Central game is fun to play but it making me more tired and go to bed early
and eventually forget to update BCPY

seriously,after long time I haven't check it out for the latest Dance Central game
and found this video with my friends:

"Glitch!"
I going to get Dance Central 3! :D

2.Just Dance series
"its my turn to show you my move!"

Well,I got the game..for wii..you guys must be:
"Wii kinda bored..just move around the hand,why not xbox 360?" -You
after brought the game,when I going to leave the shop and I just saw the game for Xbox 360
Moral of the story:Check the shop/stall before buy LOL
anyway,even on Wii is kinda fun :D and my friends is enjoying the game
"What about our gameplay? and we upload to YouTube?" -Billy to his friends
"NO!!" -them (about 3 friends)

Just Dance's game are kinda look similar to Dance Central
let compare?:

"I can't watch both at a same time"

1.Audition Online
"The most Awesome game you even played!"
One of the game,my girlfriend suggest me to play and I did
and also I compare with SDO
even it hard to play,but if you practice..you might can type all the thing you wanted just for 1 min
not I was like "oh,my girlfriend's suggest me this game and I put in on my Top 5's number 1 game"
the song in game was full,if the game can connect with dance pad = EXTREMELY SUPER AWESOME! 
not going to lie ^ ^ give it a try

so,which is your 'most-played' dancing type game? if I forget to mention the best's one tweet me at twitter or post at facebook ^ ^