What:thing remind BillyChan to update

To all people that have normal phone (like Sony or something) or iDevice
there a app which is free for all,and it do all those job to remind you do something
it call Alarm,but today it went wrong,I set it to 6.00 P.M to remind me to update BCPY and it never notice me LOL

but seriously,check the setting before let it do it job
oh yea,by the way..I kinda wanna start another YouTube Channel,and it about LAN party
our gameplay and other stuff,but we looking the suitable day to fit in
and sorry about this post..supposed to be Finding Twitter Question...but no one wanna ask me a question lol
it almost 12 so I post this post as quick as possible LOL
so,tomorrow is 'Why:Something' post and I double check the alarm clock and it set to 6.00PM to update my blog