What:New BCPY's schedule

ya ^^ new BCPY schedule cause due BillyChan forget what to do last year LOL
but I still remember about Friday it a gaming game (of course everyone love game)
Monday to Thursday I was thinking to make BCPY more interesting so here the latest? schedule
*Maybe this schedule will be change in the future until it suitable time?*

Monday:What:Something (It about what happens recently or last week or etc)
Tuesday:How:Something (It about how to do this and that xD)
Wednesday: (New!) Finding Twitter Question [Ask question on this twitter]
Thursday:Why:Something (I explain about something new to share with)
Friday:Gaming On: season2? LOL (back to 2011,'Gaming On' is one most popular post out of alot post to read,it about reviewing the game)

and now it special Wiki time :33
well,some people might confused about my post..for example,
This [Link] will bring you to Google,meanwhile this [Link] will bring you on the front of BCPY
and yes,If I put [This Square Bracket] it mean it contain link inside the word? xD
Mostly,will be link or email on the square bracket

so,this is today post~ and tomorrow maybe is finding Twitter Question or I will take something to replace it for a while since no one asking me some question xD