What:BCPY's Forum was born?

yes :33
BCPY forum was born
here some preview (Click image for enlarge)
this is the Sign Up/log in page you will see
this after you sign in/sign up

 this is our post/topic
  • News
To report, announce,broadcast? the latest news from BCPY (connect via Facebook and Twitter (which mean the post will be same on Facebook and Twitter))
  • Special Announce
To announce special stuff from BCPY and Forumation
Rules is important,you should read it as long as it update xDD
  • Report
Report post,user,bug,button not working,etc by starting a topic over there
  • Suggestion
I just open this topic/thread/forum,I like to ask you all about some suggestion you can give to me
  • Cafe~
  • ChitChat
Start a post for a little talk xD even I(BillyChan) might like to join you
  • Let's play game
I might like to make an RPG forum there,or you all can start a game to play with everyone
  • Sharing is caring (video/tutorial)
Share something that you can show/teach us
  • Workshop
  • Request (Forum Signature)
The famous stuff to request xD I can take some request but I(BillyChan) take very long time to done it
so,other people might help you finish it

I would like to say,try to get the 'points' and the 'reputation' to 5,000/5k
I will might send some T-shirt for ya as a prize ^^
here the link to the [forum]

!UPDATE!:Blogger viewer (Which mean BCPY's viewer) joining there got free 100 points for free!
Step:


your name will change orange after join the group
"Pink is the only color that you can see clearly LOL"
how to get more point:start posting some post or visit other people's post
> w < and thank for joining there