BCPY's partner

Well,for some reason,this is new year,2013 I should make 'BillyChan Pwned You' look smarter
let make BCPY some partner that later won't stay alone xDD
My new [deviantART]
my old? [Twitter]
my [YouTube]
and don't forget the [Facebook] page

deviantART

  • Will upload some picture?/image that I take recently
  • Will upload (too) the fan art that you draw and email to this [Email]
  • Will upload (again) the latest T-shirt design?
Twitter
  • Update some special stuff that BCPY blogger's day off* (*Some Saturday and every Sunday)
YouTube
  • Upload some video that I make like MMV or some review that I notice? about last year (Here the [Post] about it)
Facebook
  • Do the same as Twitter,but on Facebook I will keep all the update everyday :D for some reason LOL
So,here those page/partner belong to BCPY
please kindly report? to me/this [Email] if you saw something that take 'BillyChanPwned You' as their's product or stuff..BCPY will announce what new that belong to BCPY
thank :D
Happy 2013 :D