How:Get New Song In DJ MAX RAY

Well,I feel some people trying to ask me
"hey,billy! How do I get new song instead of keep playing the 'basic' song"

I would like to say buy the bundle pack xD
Seriously,it worth to buy it (if you wanna)
Try to buy the 2 bundle pack it contain song,the note,the platform? And some effect like anti effect for the mission..and not the stuff like that can change even the 'bomb'(it appear when you hit the note)

And here,me (Billy) going give you some hint to unlock the mission song
Billy like Club Trance
Here the hint:
If the mission say fade in,try to make the speed to x1.0,yes it make it more hard but try make the record of texting xD

What about fade out? When the note almost near the place where it disappear you can set this mode to whatever speed you like (Billy's speed:x3.0) when it disappear try to like delay 1 second before you hit it

XD I can't remember well which mode to what mode..so,which mean this post maybe will update in the future