BCPY 2013 (BCPY Return!!)



Happy new 2013 year!! :D
I wanted to say "I'm very sorry take update take a long time to finish"
and I can't believe that you are awesome ^^ to keep this blogger (BCPY) alive
thank you ^^

What do I(Billy) do last year?
1.looking for somewhere I can start making T-Shirt to sold
2.try looking at the mail (did you send the 'fan-art'?)
3.try to make video and post to YouTube Done
4.try to think new update for BCPY
5.try Photoshop (yes,it sound funny LOL)

so,here my 1st Photoshop Abstract Art or background or anything can call it

and yes,that is my latest logo that you see in the video,I think I will change to other style of the logo xD
I name it BCPY 2.0 Rebirth (Awake)

that all for today :D
and I will continued update BillyChan Pwned You
(dont worry,I set reminder on my iPhone)

and I wanted to say Thank you to you all,all around the world