Wednesday! Talk about those facts!:Best Friends

Leave a Comment
"I miss you.."

Base on a real story..of mine,I seriously miss my best friend who also..never mind,let get started
a lot of people,greet each other as stranger first,later friend..and then best friend!
but here I just found some interesting facts!


yup,this is true,even talked via skype or something like that,will make you feel like he/her saying they the content of the text to you..and you looking surrounding you "who read the text for me?!"


I know this kinda out of topic,but imagine this..you are the well known artist around your friend,what about you draw him/her something as a gift? just like Brian Lai's negatives drawing!,your friend will trying to figure out what is the actual thing you draw for them,then you can 'show off' your magic skill! poof!


That cute by the way,how about your special one 'headbutt' you gently? OMG!! lol 
cut it off first xD,I'm unsure if this true or not,cause my friend's cat keep headbutt everyone/everything she saw,for example me,my other friend,the TV,the sofa..the food I just gave her

Here something that only you (if you read from top til this end) know
before I start this post,I 'accidentally' cry as I miss my best friend,there were some story behind why I choose these 3 facts

I place it in order,and I censored my best friend name,for some reason,that I still care about ><..
  1. I met (best friend) via Facebook,later on we chat(text) on phone
  2. This year,I drew my (best friend) a story between us,'How do we met'
  3. ...I cheat my (best friend)..as I got some jealously problem
So,I'm here to tell everyone that I still care about my best friend..and I'm sorry to lie to you (my best friend) cause I really 'like' you..

0 comments :