Gaming On:Pako Car Chase Simulator

1 comment
"don't drink and drive!"

I had to post it today,as I miss it last week :P
lately,I was watching police pursuit on YouTube and again..on my iPad as I keep playing Need For Speed Hot Pursuit

then I look around for new game at iTunes/App Store I was surprised I found this game
Pako Car Chase Simulator
[iTunes] $1.99
Size: 65.4 MB
Required iOS: 6 or above

Billy's Rating: 6/10
Billy's Comment:
"I feel like I not a police or a criminal..but I feel like I'm drunk driving lol"



This game you take role as criminal! who trying to escape the police pursuit..and IT WAS HARD!!
just like flappy bird! so dont do bad thing! cause you do,you face it..HARD!!

"let keep moving!!"

you can't touch anything! you MUST escape the police without getting single 'bump'
what the story between the video I watched and this game?
cause on video,what I saw was on police car's dashboard cam where I can see criminal trying to escape,this game I can feel is very hard to escape lol


Game is simple,left for left,right for right (lol?) and it automatic move forward..keep your best time! and challenge your friend via GameCenter! my best is 5 second on Mall LOL 

1 comments :

Unknown said...

Nice game - i'm presently whole hooked in to sport game though that one was ninety nine cents... i believe one fantastic free game is our match three game unhealthy Apples. It's like decorated however with some key gameplay variations. Anyone UN agency likes decorated ought to cross-check unhealthy Apples.To know more upcoming ios games visit this website...
http://www.riseuplabs.com