Wednesday! talk about those facts!: a sad story...

Leave a Comment
"too sad..."

Many people sad when 'something happen',it could be you losing the duel of tetris battle or the charger wasn't working or etc

But I have been sad for..few month LOL so,don't worry! here some post might help you forget those 'sad stuff'


I can't sleep every single night cause I seriously miss someone,but I end up sleep well by tiredness,laziness or playing games on my iPhone,still missing 'someone' tho


Well..true,I found that someone breakup with me,I felt panic and do anything I can..but...am I the only one who feel panic?? lol


But seriously,don't worry..there is always something better will happen next,who's know? so,be happy and keep staring the kitten in the picture :)

I had to write this quickly,cause there is a homework I must pass up here the preview while Facebook here having a error to upload the picture

"I censor my real name xDD"

0 comments :