How:To Check Your iPhone Battery Percentage..without wasting 1 percent

Leave a Comment
"iPhone user only :(?"

Believe it or not! I just save my battery from morning 100% to now,left 32%
but it don't make any sense until you try it out xDD

for some reason,some people getting worry so much as his/her iPhone almost put in coma
you saw the red battery icon! but you unsure if it still in 20% or 5%

You can check the percent left at
Setting -->  General --> Usage,and turn/tap/swipe Battery Percentage on to check!
you still left with 3%,but something goes wrong..it dead!! you searching for power bank and charger for resume the last addicting thing you did! 

but seriously tho,I also getting scare if my iPhone battery icon turn red,and the statement I say is true..cause I having a argue with 'my best friend' I check the percentage and it goes dead instantly,last number I saw was 2%

 !Required Jailbreak!

go to cydia and install this 'Alkaline'
"it's menu at setting!"

a short summary by me,Alkaline is a tweak that replace the battery icon into other picture

So,go ahead and search for theme that have number in it! such as

SemiCircular

or 
SpeedBattery

if you don't like theme with number with it..what about..

Vertical iOS7 Battery

and bring your best memories with..

iOS5 Battery7

be creative xD more theme in Cydia and save more battery with this tweak!

0 comments :