What:Quick Update for 2.5

"quick update!! for 2.5"

Quick update~~

as you all know,this is my/our latest version of BCPY it call 2.5
so what's the quick update?

by the way,here some news
in the future,I might I'll update to BCPY(BillyChan Pwned You) 2.X new name :D (maybe I'll rename soon lol)

first update:
Everyone got smartphone such as iPhone 5 or something on hand right now maybe
for ios user: now,wanna settle few more wave at Gun Bros or some game you need help?
my latest account at Game Centre: Billy(BCPY)
I'll try remake Gun Bros's character more powerful.. plus! welcome Gun Bros 2
am I the last one who know Gun Bros 2?

and,looking for way to help android user

second update:
this week post was like some kind of messy drawer
for example:on Tuesday,I post about [How:To Play Minecraft Pocket Edition Multiplayer With Bluetooth]
actually it supposed be on today (Thursday)

next week,everything will be fine :D