The 216th Anniversary Of First Parachute Jump

"Today's Google Doodle"

Remember that day Google's Birthday?
we can play game at Google's Birthday Doodle :D yay!!

but this morning,going to search something on my iPhone and I saw today's doodle
I thought some country children day or some event,cause it look colorful

later this afternoon,when I going to write about this at BCPY..I take a closer a look and it autoplay
the doodle and I just realize this doodle is about the 216th anniversary of first parachute jump
and the most important thing is,it super awesome!!

On Computer's Control
use left and right
On iPhone,iPad,tablets etc
Tilt your device left or right



and the character in the hot air balloon is [André-Jacques Garnerin(Wikipedia)]

and Wikipedia wrote:
"Garnerin's first parachute jump was commemorated by Google in a Google Doodle on October 22, 2013"-[André-Jacques Garnerin's Legacy(Wikipedia)]

seriously,I like parachutes..in gaming :D
you can see the whole city like Grand Theft Auto V as examples

as a bonus for this post,
as I finished making the banner of this post..I achieve? this:
"LOL I seriously don't know where is here" -Billy

I switched back to Google to see what going on,and Garnerin was landed somewhere and tipping his hat to me lol