Movie!:Now You See Me

"Now you see me, soon you won't" - Mirage tank,when moving [Quote source]

Warning:this post may contain spoiler,but I'll try my best to review this movie

Welcome to another 'Movie!' topic as yesterday's launching 'X You' event,here welcome our latest post
Movie! but sometime I just post it randomly for the day which did't fit in the day for example:
today,Tuesday got nothing to post so we go on for the Movie! post

but,the good thing is I think I might putting this 'Movie!' post on Tuesday
the bad news is,sorry for someone that haven't watch the movie yet,but I try my best to 'cover it up'

I might say this was the new or the 2nd post of 'Movie!' because last time I post about
enough for the talk! XD here we begin and sorry for the spoiler!

Do you like magic? or you like some movie like James bond?
or I say why not we watch both at the same time?

sorry,James you not at this post this time
"poor James :(" 

4 street magician take place for James now
here they are!

"Four Horsemen!" 

why girl called as men? 
by the way,I telling why I like this movie and I watched this movie
because I like magic! :D

seriously,here I telling the review now lol

What do I see at the TV's trailer is,(sorry,I can't find it at YouTube,even I try my best to find it) I feel like the movie with 4 kind of James bond but with using Magic trick to do all the crime like rob a truck lot of money to a tiny van which pop out suddenly or a scene 'copying' a video game 'Alice:Madness Return''s butterfly dodge but with money!

but in real movie,the day I watched with my friends,the best part is we saw 'someone',a celebrity which is very famous about a Hero from Avengers (Don't wanna be spoiler) we all voice over his voice while in this movie he became a police

in the middle part of the movie (I guess) thing get more like 'extreme' like suddenly became 'fast and furious 6' or Hitman..but in the end of the movie,thing that we know that is at the movie there is someone watching you the whole movie time,not ghost or something but the crew laughing that you..go watch that movie and you will know why :D

and lastly,my favorite quote from this movie is:
"Screenshot by Me(Billy) [Quote source]"

and don't forget the movie's trailer


and once again,thank you for the time to view/watch/read my first 'Movie!' 's post and I'll try improve in the next post! thank you ^ ^