Wednesday! talk about those things

"New title?"

I got a good news and a bad news

bad news is,Billy might (kinda) run of out resource from [WTF Facts] but,I'll still making the post
about facts,something

and the good news is,we got another topic? or something cool to see/read :D

Introducing Ripley's Believe It or Not!

why Ripley's Believe It or Not!? cause when I(Billy) was small,I got scared at Ripley's Believe It or Not!'s Museum (seriously,I cried)

so,today I wanna share about what you can inside or outside of Ripley's Believe It or Not!
by the way,if have some time or some holiday..go visit Ripley's Believe It or Not!'s museum it got a lot of cool stuff you might don't have any idea how people created or you can see some mystery stuff and more! 

Anyway,what replace today's talk about those facts?
is talk about those thing from Ripley's Believe It or Not!

here we go!!

"Touchscreen You Can Really Feel [Image Source]"

Wanna feel how real dinosaur bone are?
or wan to feel how cobra snake's skin are?

with this device? you can touch and feel anything you wanted such as cactus,jellyfish,BCPY homepage
and etc


Seriously,this is the best thing you should get..why? dangerous stuff = touchable! eg.cobra snake
[Touchscreen You Can Really Feel's Source (Ripley's Believe It or Not!)]


"Crazy Color Changing Car [Image Source]"

back to my age,like maybe 11 or something that time,here famous about color changing like the gif image above

now,we got magic cup which you pour hot water it will reveal what inside the black image..just your custom image,or we got some T-shirt like that,when you hot outside it reveal and it read "I really need an umbrella right now"

but that time,I just got the 'Mood ring' just a color changing ring depend on your finger hot/cold
after update BCPY 2.5,got my new best friend who like about car and don't have any idea what color he'll apply to his car

so,I found out this SUPER AWESOME!


"too hot = red,too cold = blue" -Billy's option

if I apply this to my best friend's car without letting him know,I think he'll be shocked and yelled at me
"DUDE!! MY CAR!!!"
LOL


"Backseat Driving [Image Source]"

talking about car,when I was 8 year old like that,I keep wondering..why not driver sit behind us?
but thinking rationally,it might dangerous if I keep jumping here and there inside the car

today,when I looking around at Ripley's Believe It or Not!'s page
my dream came TRUE!!!!!!

the disadvantage for me is,it look like 3 person seat car lol
but nothing bad still the best car you'll see!



that all for today's Wednesday! talk about those things!
I feel pretty bad for this post cause it look like for all boy's theme such as talk about car

so,I'm sorry :( need quickly update this one,cause at WTF Fun Facts kinda runs out of resources
but we need to give a lot of thanks to WTF Fun Facts's page owner

sidenote:
I might I got write about Ripley
here the post's link [Do You Know World Mystery (BCPY)]