Late night UPDATE! Twitch and more!!

Leave a Comment
 "Where I have been for so long?"

Hello hello!! since my last post on last year September 2015, then I got very busy until today everything goes fine now! 

"What you do those times?"
Job, and gaming LOL and speaking of gaming:


Today, I created an account on twitch cause recently play back asphalt 8,
take a visit as there's no video as I writing this post lol

and yes, I'll stream my asphalt 8 gameplay and maybe (Just maybe) I'll stream more game in the future such as:


"What is this? I mean just 5 games????"
I also appreciate if you 'gift' any game on my wishlist xDD but if you don't it's still okay tho, cause I have some weird taste on my game tho, sometimes I like RPG, sometimes I like FPS

Before you wait for my live stream, there more update for BCPY
YES, we'll step forward about gaming and about your phone!! I mean we'll discuss about iOS and Android very soon as I recently had android phone too

still don't know what's new? Stay update with BCPY soon!!
until then! Logging out :33

0 comments :