Wednesday! Talk About Those Facts:Something Similar At Taiwan

Leave a Comment
"Taipei 101,its beautiful!"

yes,recently just got back from Taiwan,maybe like 2 week ago
photo will upload right here soon,as I mention at the last post about photography

and by the way,today is Saturday,BCPY day off,but I have to make 3 post today to replace that 3 day I miss to post,so
let get started!


When I was there that day,I visited several 'mini zoo' so,I'll talk about 2 'mini zoo' I went
one of the zoo got alpaca

ya..something like this but this just your exception..reality "I don't know" some is cute tho
the other zoo,got tons flocking sheep,they always watching you any step you go
but some of them don't care and keep eating the grass


I saw Thailand's lantern festival before,its beautiful as hundred of flying lantern was sent out to the night sky
but I feel 'awkward' at Taiwan when tour guide mention this to me, "we usually 'fly' it at afternoon"
I was like "wait!,we getting set it..on a bright day?" and yes,it was..in the middle of railroad! but it's ok I just going to took a photo then I hear a train horn and I quickly move backward "scary moment of my life" lol


and lastly,this facts is true,every step you walk,you able to found a new Wi-Fi 'location' like on sidewalk,on bus,taxi..everywhere! but,I didn't try to connect,cause my sister and I was too busy to 'search' Tower of Saviors x BigBang on every public buses


0 comments :