Gaming On:Make It Rain: The Love of Money

Leave a Comment
"We're RICH NOW!!"

sorry,guys..it's true that I just download this game at afternoon,and now I just update the 3rd post that I miss
it's too addicting for me OMG! I can't stop right now

Make It Rain,The Love Of Money
[FREE! iTunes] requires iOS 6 or above 
[FREE! Google Play] requires 2.3.3 or above

Billy's Rating: 7/10
Billy's Comment: "just like old BCPY song!-wink wink- try guess what song it is"




The gameplay is simple,back to the old game,where you pull toilet paper..this you just 'throw' the money out


at first,I thought the game was telling me 'how long I can 'hold still' without touching the money' but then I mis-read what it say lol


it's fun tho,it's just like you saving the money then you become some kind of millionaire,just for few hour!
you can spent the money on upgrade,such as piggy bank! earn money without swiping the money,or upgrade the value of the money you swipe and earn


but,watch out!  sometime FBI come and investigate you for reason,'how do you earn that much of money per second?' and spin the wheel for your punishment

but there a weird lesson that teach us in this game...
"Great Bribe!"

They told us to bribe the FBI and keep our money lol,so,what you waiting for? go ahead and try this game,swipe some money for your friend! and everyone!!!

0 comments :