What:Tetris Turn 29 Years Old?

"Billeh lose again~"

-ragequit- rawr!! this is so hard!!

Yup,on 6 June tetris turn 29 years old
Happy 29th birthday to Tetris?

"Tetris (Russian: Тетрис, pronounced [ˈtʲetrʲɪs]) is a tile-matching puzzle video game originally designed and programmed by Alexey Pajitnov in the Soviet Union. It was released on June 6, 1984" -[Wikipedia(Tetris)]

lol anyway,for me Tetris is a best puzzle game
if you were asking
"hey billy! what game you will play to kill the time?"
I will say Tetris,cause it might be endless game xD

Back to the day before BillyChan Pwned You was born and the day Billy haven't get himself an iPhone
that day was famous about Nintendo Gameboy Color and so on (before NDS or 3DS) and I got only PlayStation one (PSone),later on one day,I visit my cousin when it was holiday,he got like a 'knockoff gameboy' which people name it like 5000 in 1 Gameboy or something but from 1 to 5000 all game is like Tetris game like brick racing game,Tetris,Minecraft etc
"It look like this"       [Source]

so,what I going to do? I picked random number from that game and my cousin trying to be like 'smart' at it and he told me
"you must build a house in the mode"-Billy's Cousin

I was like "ok,whatever" and not following the rule that he told me
When the game started,I seriously had no idea what I going to do,so I keep the game going on until I successfully make a line (like Tetris) and it disappear then I was surprised,I checked the score I got like 500 Pts(Points)
"this game is pretty good" -Billy

I keep playing the game,when we having dinner,having supper,looking for minecraft,taking a bath,signing up for Facebook

My cousin is confused,he asked me,is the game make me angry and retry many time as I(Billy) can or it was very fun?
yup,my answer is "better than your building houses game"

from that day,I love tetris game :D

lol but seriously,if you don't know what is Tetris
here,a Flash Tetris Game for you to enjoy ^ ^

Arcade Games
and yes,Happy 29th Birthday to Tetris? xDD
New wallpaper update ^ ^
"is pretty..ugly" -Billy :(