Back From Viet Nam


yes,just back from viet nam yesterday night
and billy got no 'fans' there :(

lol seriously no fans for me there,
1.is very hot there
2.Google.com.vn (Google at Viet Nam) can't find BillyChan Pwned You

I make myself surprised when I google search for my blogger for a update post,but there don't have any result for BCPY
I was like "my iPhone got another problem again?"
then I just ignore the problem first since it was midnight and tired from a long flight trip

the next morning,in the hotel lobby (every hotel) got 2 PC
and again google search for my blogger and no result

Public computer,for me I won't sign in/log in everything
and finally,I make myself again a facepalm cause I just remember my iPhone got Blogger app
my iPhone is very messy xD

Never mind,the most important thing is
do you wan to become my new BFF?
go download MessageMe in you smartphone and go directly add me by using those code:
FE 270 KMN
I will answer you anything,anywhere (where got internet) lol
but seriously,you all is awesome friend for me :D