What:Countdown for question mark (???)

"quack quack"

Quack quack quack,
LOL,a duck language can make people confuse what I talking about

anyway,you might notice there a like ??? above the tab

"yes,this button"

if you rollover it will drop down a 'countdown' or just press the '???' for a countdown
what the countdown for?
on 30 july,I (BillyChan) bring you all a special announcement

but before that,why do I make 'a special announcement'?
due to a real time event

firstly,I would like to join this event,but I kinda feel guilty
like using BCPY from 2009 until today just wanted won the cash?
after changed my mind,I don't want to join any contest that involved our BCPY

wanna know why? but 'join us'? xD
so,what we waiting for?,for the countdown!! ^ ^

"Join me with BCPY for a special update,the happiest moment on BCPY featuring 'you'!!" -BillyChan