What:Dance Type Game?

Leave a Comment
21st-11-1998 :-
[Dance Dance Revolution]
and it go on..until 2011

I see alot people love to play DDR


such as [SDO],[Audition] and much more

but,I ask you..you wanted to play your own song?

How:Play Own Song?
then I explain

ok,Dance Dance Revolution got a similar game
it call [Step Mania] for more about step mania:[I let you know]



after download the song/file extract them out/it will auto put in your stepmania folder

ok,here I teach you how to make own song

1.send a song that you wanted to me
  • name,by who
2.send me your email..so I can gv you the file


and,this is very special 12 track in one folder


Song:-Secret- all original
by:-Secret- but girl


if you want pls 






or buy for Rm 5 by PM me via Facebook
!Limited Time!  !THIS WILL CLOSE SOMEDAY!


[My Facebook]




0 comments :