How:Habbo Free Coin?

Leave a Comment
Hey! you maybe know about Habbo right?

that link to malaysia's habbo

Singapore,Philippines,Malaysia same connection
I mean like..sg player can meet you on mly server

(After few day)
How:I Can Get Free Coin/Credit?
that is a question..here I going to tell u

  1. Go to hotel view..then select job
  2. Find a job..then sign in there (! BEWARE! Worker won't ask for any password from you)
  3. Sign in there by editing you motto..and join their group (Free)
  4. When you see they say 'Badges' on their group page make a favorite and re-enter the room
  5. Done! you become worker of the company 
What:Much I Get?
their own prices..see their sticker..double click on the sticker that stick on wall

So,Happy Habbo-ing


Question of the week!
Do you have job at habbo?
  • Yes,I have job there..but,my boss don't need any worker now

0 comments :