How:Gun Bros Clear Wave/Earn Money/Level Up Fast?

Leave a Comment
I make this stuff to you all who play [Gun Bros]

  1. add me on facebook (link are below (for someone haven't add me)
  2. install (if you dont hv the game/app)/enter app/game
  3. there hv 6 tabs/slots (Play,Bros,Store,Refinery,Options,Games)
  4. click on 'Bros' slot (Play,Bros,Store,Refinery,Options,Games)
  5. then share/invite friend to Gun Bros
  6. after that,you done! select me then you can use me as AI
  • Clear wave (you will get 10% gem) this I not sure..cause computer control me (your device)
  • Level up..my weapon fully upgrade..can kill monster easy
  • Earn money..in every (maybe 12 min) you can get free thing like 'HP,some money,some good thing) but no free weapon
  • Dont Get To Angry = Cause I NOT CONTROL IT..is auto move..that mean computer move me (UPDATE! Gun Bros Multiplayer can let me move)

0 comments :