Latest update!!

Leave a Comment
"What is it?.. Dragon?"

Boom, I thinking here and there, day by day and headache, and some friendly reminder I just remember Google just change it's logo recently.. I JUST REMEMBER, I don't mean the copying but I wanna make new logo for BillyChan Pwned you, this version call B, why 'B' it's BCPY!!

"What next version call? 'C'?" -You may ask
and answer might be yes :D

Back to 'update' story

In this version, I going to make new template for this website and mobile site, I repeat 'make', I did one but I have to double check and make sure  it can use instead of getting pwned by my own blogger

Mobile site, going make it like an app but soon 

So, enjoy your reading here and thanks again for supporting BCPY 
I'll keep updating the site soon, and good bye currently penguin favicon :(

0 comments :